Chair : Oon Yin Bee
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Member : Prof Madya Dr. Haji Baba Md Deros
The goals of the Education & Training Committee are:
- Conduct educational outreach programmes;
- Develop accreditation guidelines for tertiary educational programmes in ergonomics, human factors and HCI;
- Provide opportunities for training in ergonomics, human factors and HCI;
- Promote students networking and career development at the tertiary level.
The goals of the committee support the society’s goals as listed below.
Goal 2. HFEM must take a regional and global responsibility.
Goal 3. HFEM must continue to support HFE/HCI in ASEAN developing countries where it has been neglected.
Goal 7. HFEM must continue its leadership role in developing guidelines for educational accreditation and professional certification.
- Review of ergonomics education programmes in Malaysia
· Adaptation of international standards for ergonomics education programme
· Career talk
· Road show
· Research on education
· HFEM publication
· Ergonomics checkpoint workshop
· Office ergonomics workshop
· Workplace safety workshop
· Product design workshop
· Training needs survey
· Directory of experts
· Mentorship programme
· Industrial exposure
· Online training
· Research on training
· Sharing of experience