|8.00 am||Registration and morning refreshment|
|9.00 am||Ergonomics Future in OSHMP 2021
Ir. Haji Omar Mat Piah, Director General. Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Ministry of Human Resource Malaysia.
|10.00 am||Social Security Organization (SOCSO)|
|11.00 am||Ergonomics in the 4 IR Era
Mr Fauzi Yahaya, Senior Director Mimos Berhad, Malaysia.
|12.00 pm||UX + Innovation = Industry 4.0
Associate Prof. Dr Stephen Poon, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation, Malaysia.
|1.00 pm||Lunch and networking session|
|2.00 pm||Fatigue assessment management and management in mining & oil and gas: The Indonesian experience
Associate Prof Dr Yassierli, Institute Technology of Bandung, Indonesia.
|3.00 pm||Thailand experience in sedentary behavior and break reminder in office workers
Associate Prof. Dr Wattana Jalayondeja, President, Ergonomics Society of Thailand (EST), Faculty of Physical Therapy, Mahidol University, Thailand.
|4.00 pm||Coffee / Tea & Refreshments|
|4.30 pm||End of Day 1|
|8.00 am||Registration and morning refreshment|
|9.00 am||Ergonomics and PhD in Design: IIT Guwahati experience
Prof Dr. Debkumar Chakrabarti, Professor at Department of Design, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India.
|10.00 am||Coffee / Tea & Refreshments|
|10.30 am||Shiftwork and productivity at a crossroad
Dr Lilis Surienty, Associate Professor at School of Management Universiti Sains Malaysia.
|11.30 am||A Rethink of Ergonomics and Human Factors
Prof Dr. Ravindra S Goonetilleke. Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
|12.30 pm||Lunch and networking session|
|2.00 pm||Human Factors & Driving Safety
Ir. Mohd Hafzi Md Isa, Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (MIROS)
|3.00 pm||CPE Certification in Malaysia
President of HFEM
|4.00 pm||Coffee / Tea & Refreshments|
|4.30 pm||End of Seminar|
IR. HAJI OMAR BIN MAT PIAH
- Director General of the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH)
- Prior to this
- Deputy Director General (Occupational Safety) DOSH from 16 February 2015 to 08 April 2018,
- Director of DOSH Johor from 2008 – 2015
- Director of DOSH W.P. Kuala Lumpur from 2005 – 2008
- Director of Coordination and Planning Division DOSH HQ from 2001 – 2004
- Director of Major Hazard Division DOSH HQ from 1997 to 2001
- Johan Mahkota Wilayah (JMW) 2016 Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang 1990, 1995, 2001 and 2006 PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY Board Member
- Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM). Board Member, Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia. IEM Council Member
- Professional Engineer registered with the Board of Engineers Malaysia
- Chairman, Initiative Working Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) in Construction (CITP-IWG2/Q2-Safety)
- Chairman, National Standards Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (NSC W) Standards Malaysia
- Chairman, BEM Working Group Committee on Compilation of Issues for Amendment to Registration of Engineers Act and Regulation
- Co-Chairman, Pengerang Integrated Complex OSH Administration Transformation (PICOAT) Policy Directive Council
- OSHCI(M) Advisory Committee, CIDB Malaysia
- Thrust Working Group (TWG) Construction Industry Transformation Programme (CITP) 2016-2020, CIDB Malaysia
- Member of ASEAN-OSHNET Coordinating Board
- Member of Malaysian National Standards Committees (MyNSC)
- Member of Malaysian National Accreditation Committees (MyNAC)
PROF. DR. DEBKUMAR CHAKRABARTI
- Vice-President of Indian Society of Ergonomics
- Professor (Former Head of the Dept.) of Department of Design, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (since 1998 December)
- Director (Officiating), Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar, Assam, since 16.5.2015
- Total of 38 years of teaching experience since 1981 with various capacities covering extensive aspects of Ergonomics/Human Factors and Design at varying levels (UG, PG and PhD).
- Faculty member (1986 June to 1998 December), Associate Senior Ergonomist with responsibility of coordinating Ergonomics and Vice Chairman Design Services and Research at National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, India.
- 190 publications/ reports including journals, conferences, technical reports, and books.
- Released NPTEL 40 video lecture series and ten experiments on physical Ergonomics- Anthropometric techniques under Virtual laboratory scheme of MHRD which has been uploaded for free general use.
- Sponsored projects and consultancy covering around 25 different private and Govt. sectors.
- Initiated PhD programme in Design for the first time in India and framed the structure from a fully devoted Department of Design, IIT Guwahati,
- He is also a guest faculty with varied durations and member of faculty selection committees for many institutes.
ASSOC. PROF. DR. STEPHEN POON
- Malaysia Chair Representative of Professional Standard & Education for ACED (Asian Council on Ergonomics & Design),
- Steering Committee for MINDS (Malaysia Invention & Design Society)
- Member for MRM (Malaysian Design Council)
- Standing Committee in Special Interest Group (Product Design) for HFEM (Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Malaysia)
- Editorial Committee for Invention Asia magazine
- Reviewer Task Panel for Human Factors and Ergonomics Journal (HFEJ)
- The Social Science Journal (SCOPUS-indexed),
- Train the Trainer (TTT) from PSMB (Human Resources Development Fund), agency under Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia.
ASSOC. PROF. DR.WATTANA JALAYONDEJA
- Deputy Dean of Administration and Associate Professor at Faculty of Physical Therapy, Mahidol University
- President of Ergonomics Society of Thailand (EST)
- Physical therapist at Nonthaburi, Petchaburi (private) and Veteran hospitals.
- He had experiences as consultants at Thai Airways and Division of Physical Activity, Heath and Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health.
- PTTEP (Petroleum Authority of Thailand, Exploration& Production) to improve and prevent musculoskeletal disorders conditions
ASSOC. PROF. DR. YASSIERLI
- Associate Professor at Faculty of Industrial Technology, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Indonesia.
- Department Head of Industrial Engineering, ITB.
- President of Indonesian Ergonomics Society (PEI)
- Past President of SEANES (Southeast Asian Network of Ergonomics Society)
- Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE) from BCPE, USA.
- Consultants in Ergonomics & Safety for a number of companies in Indonesia mainly in the area of oil & gas, mining, and manufacturing
- More than 70 publications and 1 textbook.
- Main research interest – fatigue management, ergonomics assessment, transportation safety, musculoskeletal disorders and safety culture
ASSOC. PROF. DR. LILIS SURIENTY
- Associate Professor and lecturer of School of Management Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Chairperson for Organisational Behaviour and International Business for three years
- Master Trainer for Interactive Lecture for the Malaysian Higher Education Ministry
- Writes for both local and international audiences and gave talks on OSH related topics for the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM), Safe Work Australia and Penang Port
- Consultancy works for the private sectors and the most recent is on Commuting Accident Management Programme (CAMP) for SOCSO
- Wrote teaching modules for KPM MARA, conducted market feasibility study for the first Syariah Compliance Hospital in Penang, and trained Self-directed Work Teams (SWDT) for Motorola lean production
- Consulted for the Penang Local Government projects specifically the Gender Responsive Budgeting (GRB) Programmes and the Childcare Policy toward community well-being and women active participation in the economy
- Published total of 10 research papers with another 4 ongoing research and has published articles in 18 journals.
- She also has presented at 14 confereces within the country and internationally.
PROF. DR. RAVINDRA GOONETILLEKE
- Division of Integrative Systems and Design and the Department of Industrial Engineering and Decision Analytics at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST).
- ergonomics design field for over 35 years
- Prior to HKUST, Prof. Goonetilleke was the Human Factors Manager at the NIKE Sport Research Lab in Beaverton Oregon
- Senior Ergonomist at the Biomechanics Corporation of America (BCA) in Long Island New York.
- developed the first intelligent seat while working at BCA
- project manager for the first biofeedback device for office workers to improve health and safety
- Editor of the International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics
- Senior Editor of Ergonomics in Design, and Associate Editor Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries
- Fellow of the International Ergonomics Association, Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (USA) and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology .
IR. MOHD HAFZI MD ISA
- More than 11 years’ experience working in the areas of road and vehicle safety
- Certified Professional Engineer by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) corporate member with the Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM)
- Actively involved in international and national committees and played a significant role in the development of several Malaysian Standards (MS) and ISO standards with respect to ergonomics and safety aspects of road vehicles
- More than 100 scientific papers in his field of interest including international scholarly journals, conference proceedings, scientific reports, technical guidelines and protocols
- Presented several papers at national and international conferences
- Technical reviewer for a number of conference proceedings and journals as well as ISO ballots specifically TC22/SC36 (Safety & Impact Testing) and TC22/SC39 (Ergonomics).
MOHAMAD FAUZI YAHAYA
- Senior Director in MIMOS Berhad, heading the Product Design and Digital Modeling Department,
- Smart Cities Initiatives and AR/VR Technology
- holds several US Patents and Publications in International journal
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from GWU, Washington DC
- Previous experience was in Solectron Technology and Motorola Research and Development group
- 28 years of experience in R&D in the E&E industry
- Past President of Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFEM) Malaysia.
Online form registration
Receipt of deposited cheque/electronic fund transfer can be made in favor of the “CIESH EXCELLENT ACADEMY SDN. BHD.” CIMB BANK BERHAD/ACCOUNT NO: 8602009619”, should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours after submitting this registration form