HFEM envision being a leader in HF/E development by developing the discipline, profession, and contributing to the society at large. HFEM vision is guided by 8 goals:
- Take a local, regional, and global responsibility.
- Remain at the forefront of technological and scientific development.
- Disseminate information about HFE/HCI on a global scale.
- Facilitate communication among professionals.
- Develop guidelines for educational accreditation and professional certification.
- Seek new sources of funding.
- Members be given opportunities in HFEM business by doing special projects.
- Recruit new members actively.