Kuwait International Conference on Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene (KICOH2021)
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
This Conference will be the first of its kind in Kuwait and in the region to focus on this niche category of HSE. It’s aimed at bringing together various practitioners in the field of Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene from a wide range of organizations around the globe to participate in the workshops, presentations and discussion sessions on Occupational Health & Hygiene. Internationally most successful leaders will share their industry knowledge, strategies and experiences on how to accelerate positive organizational change and look beyond horizon.
The Conference is supported by Kuwait National Petroleum Company – a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Company – Kuwait. It will showcase and encourage O & G professionals and help companies to learn how to minimize their business risks by improving their Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Program.
A platform for Local and International product manufacturers, vendors and OH & IH service providers to showcase their best products through our Expo, and get global attention in the presence of CEOs & Managers from around the globe. Sharing of best practices from within GCC nations as well as globally.
We will make use of a virtual conference platform that will allow participants to experience the live sessions and view recorded on-demand content at their convenience. The conference will enable networking with other participants in a variety of ways, including a networking lounge that will allow you to join friends and colleagues for face-to-face chats.
- Occupational Health
- Mental Health
- Occupational Disease, Illness, Injury and Surveillance
- Risk Assessment & Human Factors
- Contractor IH Management
- Fatigue Behind the Wheel or in the Workplace
- Ergonomics – Work from Home Work Environments (indoor air, industrial processes)
Why the Conference is a must to attend ?
Internationally renowned experts from across the globe will be joining the conference which will enable the delegates to:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and issues affecting OH
- Learn about current best practices
- Match with the latest International Standards
- Network with international and regional OH & IH professionals
- The New Norm of remote operation and its impact & IH