Training: Ergonomics Trained Person (ETP) 17-18 October 2023 Ergonomics Risk...Read More
Training: Ergonomics Trained Person (ETP)
17-18 Aug 2022
Ergonomics Risk Assessment (Advanced)
Venue : Palm Garden Hotel, Putrajaya
Mode : Face-to-face
The course outline is developed based on the DOSH Guidelines on Ergonomics Risk Assessment at Workplace 2017.
HFEM offers affordable and competitive training package, with special rate for HFEM members. Book you seat now.
HFEM brings to you a 2-day Advanced ERA training for Ergonomics Trained Person (ETP). Our next training session will be conducted by Prof. Dr. Shamsul Bahri Md Tamrin (Profile).
Advanced ERA training offers a combination of methods in two days sessions. The following is several methods of choice:
- Rapid Upper Limb Assessment (RULA) – for postural assessment
- Rapid Entire Body Assessment (REBA) – for postural assessment
- Rapid Office Strain Assessment (ROSA) – for office-based task assessment
- Assessment of Repetitive Tasks (ART) – for assessment of repetitive tasks of the upper limbs
- Manual Handling Assessment Chart – Forceful Exertion
- Risk Assessment for Pushing and Pulling (RAPP) – Forceful Exertion
- Quick Exposure Checklist (QEC) for the Assessments of Workplace Risks – for Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WMSDs)