Systematic Occupational Health Enhancement Level Programme (SOHELP) is a Systematic Intervention Programme:-
- To help industries to enhance industrial hygiene standard in the workplaces
- Meet regulatory requirements on industrial hygiene related regulations
DOSH’s SOHELP efforts are attributed to:-
- Increasing trend on reported occupational diseases in Malaysia mainly due to exposure to excessive noise, chemical and ergonomic risk factor
- Relatively low compliance to industrial hygiene related regulations in Malaysia
- Industrial hygiene related regulations seem as difficult and costly to comply
- Safety Officer
- HR Manager and Executive Safety Manager
- Safety Executive
- Safety Promoter
The following are several methods that will be engaged in order to ensure the effectiveness of the course. Participant is encouraged to bring their own laptop to prepare assignment and assessment report.
HFEM offers affordable and competitive training fee, with special rate for HFEM members.