HFEM under Student Chapter has organized a Webinar on Future Ready of the Ergonomics Workforce on 28 October 2022. Five speakers were invited to deliver their experience from different industries and academics. This webinar attracted 40 participants who interested in ergonomics and human factors fields.
Moderator: Mr. Nik Mohd Fajarul Ishaq bin Nik Sinluddin, Consist College
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dian Darina Indah Bin Daruis, Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM) – Introduction of HFEM Students Chapter
- Ts Masfarita Mustaffa, Industrial Hygiene, PD&T HSE, Petronas – The fundamentals of HFE design process
- Mr. Raemy Md Zein, National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Ergonomics Excellence Centre – Introduction of initial & advance ETP, ERA guidelines and other ergonomics guidelines
- Mr. Mohamad Solehin bin Zulkarnain, Student Representative (UniKL MESTECH) – Students perspectives on the ergonomics and human factors field
- Guest speaker, sharing session by SOCSO.